503R Undermount Reverse Offset
Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32" x 20 3/4" x 7"(L) x 9"(R)
- Certified High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Sinks
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Durable One-Piece Construction
- Brushed Satin Finish
- Thick Sound Dampener Rubber Pad
- Fully Insulated
- Cardboard Cutout Template Included
- Hardware Included
- Offset Drain 3 1/2" (89mm) Drain Opening
- Lifetime Warranty
- cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
Stainless Steel Sinks are the most popular choice for today’s kitchen. Stainless steel has long been used in kitchen environments for its clean look and durability. The type 304 steel used in our sinks has 18/10 chromium/nickel content. This makes the steel “stainless” and is the highest quality steel used in kitchen sinks. The brushed finish of our sinks is preferred over our competitors for its ability to hide small scratches than can occur over time. We warranty all sinks to last the lifetime of your home.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 September, 2010.